Complex Plug & Play Install
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $1,500.00 Sale
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Logitech video conferencing solutions enable your in-office and remote staff to be more collaborative and productive, together.
Our ‘Plug and Play’ installation services get your video conferencing services up and running quickly, without the mess and disruption of a traditional AV install.
All installations are professional and neat while eliminating the need for electricians and tradespeople to drill holes in walls, reducing your over costs and keeping your building management happy.
Which equipment is covered in the Complex ‘Plug and Play’ Install?
This install option can be used for the following equipment:
- Rally series
The following is included in every Complex ‘Plug and Play’ Install:
- Unboxing of all equipment.
- Setup equipment and components in desired locations.
- Fix Logitech equipment mounts to existing TV brackets.*
- Route cabling to equipment.
- Cable management.
- Run firmware updates on devices.
- Assist sign-in to customer account.
- Confirm system is working with test call.
- Demonstrate basic equipment functions.
- Travel to customer site included for customer located 20km from Sydney and Melbourne CBDs.**
- Any mounting of equipment to walls or tables.
- Any in-wall or in-floor cabling.
- Any activities requiring holes to be drilled into walls, surfaces or furniture.
- Customer must provide uninterrupted access to the room for the duration of the installation process.
- Customer must provide contact to assist with preferred location of devices.
- Customer must provide sign-in details for equipment.
- Customer must arrange parking for installation team.
- If choosing a BYOD solution (no Logitech Tap and/or PC device), the customer must provide laptop or PC device for testing purposes.
- Test devices must have the following ports: USB-C, USB-A and HDMI.
- Appropriate power and network ports must be easily accessible in the room.
- Additional costs may be charged if additional consumables are required (power boards, cabling, etc).
*Mounting to TVs larger than 65 inch may incur additional charges.
**Additional charges may be incurred for customers located outside 20Km radius of Melbourne and Sydney CBD
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection