Ubiquiti UniFi 16 Port PoE Switch
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $450.00 Sale
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The USW-16-POE is a configurable Gigabit Layer 2 switch with sixteen Gigabit Ethernet ports including eight auto-sensing 802.3at PoE+ ports, and two SFP ports. It provides Gigabit PoE links to your RJ45 Ethernet devices and Gigabit fiber uplink options to your enterprise network. The USW-16-POE features a 1.3" touch LCM to provide status information. With a depth of 7.9", the compact fanless design can be easily installed in a SOHO rack cabinet.
Managed and configured by the UniFi Network Controller with UniFi mobile app support, the USW-16-POE offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer 2 switching protocols and features, including operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port. The UniFi Network Controller and mobile app allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features in a graphical user interface from anywhere.
- (8) Gigabit RJ45 ports with PoE 802.3af/at
- (8) Gigabit RJ45 ports
- (2) 1G SFP ports
- 1U Rackmountable (hardware included)
- 42W Total available PoE
- Up to a maximum of 32W per port
- Auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE to power your PoE devices, such as UniFi APs and cameras
- SFP Ports enable network uplinks of up to 1 Gbps
- Fanless, silent thermal cooling
- 1.3" touchscreen displays status information for easy monitoring and quick troubleshooting.
- Scalable UniFi Network Controller
- Measuring only 200mm in depth, the UniFi PoE Switch is designed for convenient installation, rackmounted or on a desktop
- Forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
Works with UniFi Network Controller
- Manage Your Networks from a Single Control Plane
- Intuitive and Robust Configuration, Control and Monitoring
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Users and Guests
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
1-year limited warranty.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection